[COMMUNIQUE] Democratic Consolidation in Asia – Conference Communique: A Call for Democratic UnityAugust 19, 2019
[JOINT STATEMENT] De-escalate violence in Hong Kong, respect freedom of peaceful assembly and associationAugust 19, 2019
We’re looking Campaigner who like to networking and take challenges participating in the democracy promotion and defend in Asia
The Asia Democracy Network (ADN) is a civil society led multi-stakeholder’s platform dedicated to strengthening democracy and defending civic space in Asia. To better serve the Asia region and strengthening solidarity and democratic unity, The ADN is looking for a Campaign and Networking Program Officer to join the secretariat. The Program Officer shall be a committed team player, responsible for implementing and overseeing the development of programs of the network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize international and national forums and meetings
- Design and implement campaign strategy
- Maintain frequent communications with program partners
- Networking with Media, Civil Society organization and government agencies.
- Produce analysis report and policy paper.
- Create dynamic content and maintain visibility on social media.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent experience/education
- Strong knowledge of democracy and human rights, (especially Indonesia, the Philippines, India, Malaysia, and Nepal);
- Experience in any or all issues related to media campaign, advocacy, and networking
- Strong writing and analytical skills, and knowledge in managing research.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet calls system;
- Social media friendly;
- Proven ability to work and troubleshoot in a fast pace environment, follows through projects and tasks through completion
- Ability to work independently and accept responsibility with less supervision as well as be team-oriented
- Able to travel throughout Asia
The Asia Democracy Network is an equal opportunity employer.
All interested candidates please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than August 30th, 2019.
Please find the full version of the document in PDF file here: Program Officer 2019_Announcement